Wednesday 28 October 2015

Top 10 Beautiful Libraries of the World

I don't know about you lovely people but visiting gorgeous libraries even cute little book shops across the world is on my bucket list. Here are a few that I would like to visit before I die:

1. New York Public Library, New York



2. Trinity College, Dublin Ireland



3. Strahov Library, Prague



4. Libreria Alta Acqua, Venice Italy


5. Atlantis, Santorini, Greece



6. Shakespeare and Co., Paris




7. The Hearst Castle Library, San Simeon, CA



8. House on the Rock,  Spring Green, WI


9. Leakey's Second Hand Bookshop, Scotland



10. The Ateneo (Beunos Aires), Argentina



There are so many more book shops that I would like to visit but these would be my top 10 that I would love to visit someday. Which library or book shop would you like to visit? 


No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird
Tiny Hand