Friday 24 April 2015

Spring ... Book Cleaning?!

What is it time for? SPRING CLEANING?! Specifically, bookshelf cleaning.

Now I just have one question, how do you organize your bookshelf? Do you organize your bookshelf accordingly to the magical colors of the rainbow? Or do you do what you please and leave your books scattered in whatever order?

I personally organize my bookshelf accordingly to genre. Usually I read books coinciding with whatever mood I'm in. Trying to juggle a current MUST read and another book that I'm just digging with how i'm feeling can be a struggle. I'm trying to get over doing this, but what can I say ... So many books, so little time!

Do you have any tips you could give me? How do you organize your bookshelf? Let me in with your thoughts :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm kinda ODC (actually, not the kind everyone thinks they have), so bear with me.

    First, by hardcover or paperback. Then, by height. After that, by genre. And finally, in alphabetical order by the author's last name.

    It takes a while when I want to reorganize my bookshelf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought of organizing my bookshelf this way. I bet it is! But it's an awesome idea (:

      Speaking of OCD, have you heard of a poem called OCD by: Neil Hilborn? It's beautiful.

      Delete



blogger template by lovebird
Tiny Hand