Tuesday 21 April 2015

The Little Prince By: Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

The Little Prince 
By: Antoine de Saint-Exupéry 
✮✮✮✮

Synopsis

The Little Prince tells the tale of a little boy who travels away from his planet to travel the wonders of the universe. His journey through the cosmos leads him to meet "adult-such" characters, leads him to the fascination of the adulthood demeanour.



Thoughts

Just like I've mentioned before with my other review on Love and & Misadventures by: Lang Leav this is another novella you just have to engulf yourself in and really judge it upon yourself whether it's worth the read or not.

Of course, along with the rating I gave - I fell in love this book. I heard the hype about The Little Prince and I always saw people at the bookstore pick this book up but never bothered reading it myself - until my freshman year in high school. After I read it, I thought this was the perfect time to read such a influential book. This book really makes you stop and just listen. To really take a look at the world and think, "Am I happy with what i'm doing with my life? What do I want to accomplish when i'm all grown up?".

I honestly believe that The Little Prince is a classic must read.


Of course I’ll hurt you. Of course you’ll hurt me. Of course we will hurt each other. But this is the very condition of existence. To become spring, means accepting the risk of winter. To become presence, means accepting the risk of absence.


****
EXCITING NEWS! The Little Prince will be adapted into a film which has not been given a release date. The feels are are unreal. The artwork is simply outstanding.


1 comment:

  1. I've never read this one either but it sounds amazing! Wonderful review!

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird
Tiny Hand